Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Lofty Assumptions

Lately, I've been "poking around the intraweb" (old folks voice) and coming across lots of images of converted loft spaces...

It's one of my life dreams to abide in one of these spaces before I kick the can, so I have included a few for your viewing pleasure here!


Greenpoint
This is about as "bare bones" and you can get. 
It's your traditional "fixer-upper". 
Watch out for Candy Man....



Williamsburg
Lots of open space, exposed brick and light!





Seattle
Swank and cool urban Loft- great little haven from the bustling city



Converted Barn...in Seattle
I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to live on a farm....
This barn loft is the perfect example of new agey, rustic living
Original article from The Style Files








No comments:

Post a Comment