Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mural Mural on the Wall

A look into some of Brooklyn's most ingenious and witty Public Art!


Spike Lee's 40 Acres and a Mule Studio
Fort Greene 


Indian Larry's Motorcycle Shop
Williamsburg near Lorimer stop


Angry Bunny Mural
Location: Somewhere in Williamsburg
Artist: Illegible...(nmchos)?


I Love This Little Fellow...
Located in Williamsburg
(The foxy lady pictured is the numero uno Canaiden femme fatal, Berk!)


THE MOUSTACHE BANDIT
WTF!!! This is wonderful. If I ever meet this artist, drinks on me!
F TRAIN SOMEWHERE IN BK


I Nearly Died Laughing... 
...when I saw this one.
A former "Wet Paint" turned "T-Pain" sign
C TRAIN BROOKLYN


I'm saving the Best for last!
My absolute favorite mural is of Old Dirty Bastard on Franklin & Putnam in Bedstuy. 
**Side note: The new corner store next to it has the best coffee...










No comments:

Post a Comment