Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Been Had That: Top 8 Reasons Why I'm so Fancy

I'M FANCY...Plain and simple. I'm fancy 365 a year (you too?...winning!) 
below is a glimpse some of the fanciness I have going on- (maybe you can relate). 

Here are the top 8 reasons I'm so fancy.


                         #8-MY HALLWAY

I have 26 ornate brass rimmed mirrors in my hallway so I can see my fancy reflection 26 times before I step outside.




                         #7-MY BASEMENT
when I get deliveries to my basement they go through a portal of antique Lebanese jewels


#6 MY WALL HANGINGS
I have brass, coral and ruby encrusted Mongolian masks to ward off evil, hating spirits (even on my blog site) of those who may be jealous of my fanciness...



#4-MY TEASET
When my mates come over we drink tea in my family-crest engraved silver heirloom tea set


#4-MY VIEW
Nobody's been peepin' in my window.. 'cause you know I'm living in a penthouse


#3-MY GLASSWARE
I'm so fancy I scare myself. That's why I had this custom molded blown drinking glass made to remind me how scary it is to be as fancy as me.


#2-MY BED LINENS N' THINGS
You know when I retire to my quarters at night I'm sleepin' on imported Swedish goose feather down comforters with Israeli crushed velvet hanging tapestries and upholstered headboards.... I CAN'T HELP MY FANCINESS!!!


#1 MY NAME
What can I say, I like fancy stuff....There is a reason my name is 
Tiffany (& Co)....

Pictured in  my fancy blog:
The New Museum, The Ruben Museum, nameless vintage boutique and Monmouth Estate, MS

*hiccupbk can assure you, the reader that any of the fancy opinions expressed here are my own and are a result of the way in which my highly disorganized and somewhat disfunctional mind interprets a particular situation and or concept. Should hiccupbk hurt someone's personal feelings as a result of them reading and or acting upon any or all of the information and or advice found here at my site, it is entirely unintentional of me to do so. Remember you too have the ability to target your inner fanciness!!! Enjoy!*






No comments:

Post a Comment