Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Tunechi's Baaack!


Time flies! Just yesterday we were breaking out the pum pum shorts and now I'm shivering like a newborn kitten. The newer, colder season is upon us, so please let me fill you in on how life has been in Brooklyn! 


Um....if I ever me the artist of this album cover I think I'll buy them a cupcake.

Lately, I've been listening to my Lil Wayne, who (don't judge) is quite insightful in an "eff the world" kinda way and hey, let's be honest, even people who exhale rainbows and lolly pops need a little grit in their life every now and again, right?



I can't exactly remember at what point Lil Wayne became one of the best lyrical solo artists alive but the image above is how it all started...

Thank you for tuning in to your "daily dose of all things hood"

No comments:

Post a Comment